- Accounts Payable Clerk with Polish language
- Client Support Agent with German language
- Accounts Payable Clerk with German and English language
- Rád účtuješ? Tak poď k nám a vyúčtuj nám to! Pracovná pozícia v administratíve s nemeckým jazykom práve pre teba
- Application Management Specialist 2nd 3rd Level - Košice
- Procurement Agent with German and English language
- Procurement agent with French language
- Telecom Analyst with German language
- Part time Development Program for Students with Italian language
- Part time Development Program for Students with Polish language
- Procurement Client Support Agent with Dutch language
- Part time Development Program for Students with Spanish language
- Client Support Agent with Polish and English language
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Procurement Client Support Agent with Dutch language
- What will be your responsibility:
- Handle all incoming helpdesk calls from the Client business and suppliers of a procurement system nature, being the prime contact for customer enquiries. Use Support Works for call management providing users with estimated resolution timescales and escalate issues that cannot be resolved in line with defined procedures.
• To pick up the telephone promptly as a priority over all other activities
• To answer incoming calls in the required time
• To create and maintain partnerships between customer service and external as well as internal customers in order to keep stable customer base
• To demonstrate and use professional knowledge of the customer base and processing in a manner which is clearly understood
• To maintain and improve customer retention levels by developing professional relationship with customers
• Proactively initiate follow-up calls
• To provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• To ensure the continuous improvement of response time to complaints and queries
• To have full scale knowledge and to be able recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer customer questions regarding our services
- What we are looking for:
- Aptitudes (functional skills)
- Good interpersonal skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
- Procurement and analytical background.
- Good IT procurement skills. PC (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP (SAP) or other eRequisitioning tools essential.
- Very good written and spoken Dutch and English skills
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- upon agreement
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
- Friendly young team
- Training program
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Special package of banking products
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Wedding and new baby bonus
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty presents
- Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
- Sick leave compensation
- Teambuilding activities
- Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.