- Junior Consultant
- Junior Technology Consultant
- ServiceNow Consultant - Košice
- Senior ServiceNow Consultant - Košice
- Junior Infrastructure Consultant
- Senior Infrastructure Consultant
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Junior Technology Consultant
- What will be your responsibility:
- Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. Our international reach also means you could have the opportunity to be part of a truly global organization of smart, technically-minded people and work with dynamic clients in countries all over the world.
Accenture Technology Solutions employs technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and technology implementation for business.
• You will advise big, renowned companies what they can do better in order to achieve higher performance. As Junior Technology Consultant you will help our clients with technology diagnosis and assessment, enterprise architecture, technology infrastructure and security.
• You will focus on technical solutions such as Systems Integration Consulting, which connects and aligns company’s processes with information technologies and software applications. It offers a unique opportunity to be involved in definition of functional requirements for information systems - and then also to be part of the delivery of the solutions and witnessing them being functional in real life.
• You will be in a contact and will be cooperate with Accenture developer´s team and clients on daily basis.
- What we are looking for:
- • University degree (Mgr., MBA, Ing.) with up to maximum 2 years of work experience
• Economics, Business, Management or IT related education
• Technical background or interest in following areas is an advantage: e.g. programming languages, databases, Server virtualization technologies, storage configuration, Windows or Linux administration
• German language is an advantage
• Drive to learn and develop the field of management and information technology
• Out of box and logical thinking
• Very good communications skills
• Winner attitude
• Very good level of English (both spoken and written)
• Eagerness to be a team-player
• Project experience in area of Systems Integration, implementation of information systems or optimization of business processes is an advantage
• Flexibility to follow client to different locations as required
- Place of Work:
- Bratislava region, Bratislava
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- upon agreement
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Consulting part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk