As a senior ServiceNow consultant you will be assigned to international projects, as well as working remotely for our clients around the globe. Our ServiceNow projects combine ITIL-based process consulting and tool implementation in accordance with agile methods (scrum).
- Analysis, documentation, and management of customer requirements according to standardized methods
- Consulting duties and implementation tasks within the context of (IT) service management
- Development of customer-specific applications as well as the coding of interfaces for external IT systems
- Coordination of project activities between clients and project teams
- (sub-) project leader within implementation projects
What we are looking for:
- University or comparable degree in an IT-related field
- Profound professional experience in IT Consulting
- Good Knowledge of agile project management (scrum)
- Experience in IT Service Management (ITIL); preferably knowledge of ServiceNow
- Working proficiency in both German and English
- Confident attitude with good communicative abilities in a team
- Ability to work independently to high quality standards
What to expect
- Agile project environment
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Good career prospects in a rapidly growing business
- Flexible travel hours (high degree of off-site activities)
- An international team who enjoy their work
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Consulting part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.