Upon completion of wide range of trainings you'll start work with leading edge technologies and participate on interesting projects for clients from various segment of market (Banking and Insurance, Products, Retail, HealthCare etc…). Roles in Visual Analytics adapt to the current business demands and trends and continually evolve, in general the role will cover following:
• Developing new capabilities for our clients beyond static reports and spreadsheets (focus on Qlik and Tableau products)
• Creating device agnostic applications that solve specific business problems for desk bound users to mobile field workers.
• Enriching existing customer insights with new external sources such as twitter, Facebook, amazon, google+, weatherdata, AppleAppStore, etc.
• Innovate with open source technologies such as D3 and HTML5 to create truly unique solutions
• Create and deliver end to end solutions using new datasources from advancements in sensor and location technologies e.g. telematics, GPS, Geospatial, PressureSenors, HealthTrackers, Internet of Things (IoT)
• Developing User Interfaces (UIs) and User Experiences (Ux) that support wide adoption of our solutions
What we are looking for:
• Qlikview & QlikSense and/or Tableau experience
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thoughts
• Willingness to travel
• Fluent English
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of any other analytics tool (TibcoSpotfire, Microstrategy, Birst, Pentaho, JasperSoft, Board, SAS Visual Analytics, SAP Lumira etc…)
• SQL basics
• ETL and Data Cleanse and Integration
• Database Management and Big Data solutions
• Experience with delivering projects within an agile environment
What can we offer you:
• Variety of projects for various clients in an attractive digital analytics area
• Being part of the fast growing digital community and opportunity to influence and define the local hub
• Access to newest trends, experts, communities, points of view
• Attractive compensation package
• Work in multi-national teams and agile environments
• Technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.