As a SAP Mobility Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
• The SAP Mobility Consultant provides technical support and implementation in SAP Mobility Applications R/3
• This individual will develop and maintain the architecture, configuration and functional requirements for mobility implementations and provide post-implementation support
• Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
• Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation; reach and realize project aims and outputs
What we are looking for:
• Experience of SAP Mobile Platform
• Excellent analytical problem-evaluation skills
• Communicative in English language, German is advantage
• Experience in working with Clients, focus on Client satisfaction
• Experience with direct communication and cooperation on-site client
• Team player attitude
• Willing to travel and stay on-site
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.