What will be your responsibility?
Do you enjoy solving complex business problems and like to stay ahead of the technology curve? If you have experience with building and running high-performing corporate applications and infrastructure, then we want you to join Accenture and help our clients leverage cloud solutions to migrate, build, and run enterprise applications in the cloud.
We are seeking an experienced Infrastructure Specialist to advise our customers on how to best utilize cloud platforms for their projects. As an Infrastructure Specialist, you will design, build, and manage infrastructure solutions and applications on public or private clouds, create automation solution using PowerShell and deliver Infrastructure as a Service or as Code.
What we are looking for:
What are we looking for?
• Experience in building and managing enterprise infrastructure solutions on Azure or on-premise and private cloud based on VMware ESX or Hyper-V
* Experience with Azure cloud networking, infrastructure and identity management including, AD, AADS, ADFS
* Understanding of cloud computing technologies, IaaS, IaC, PaaS
* Understanding of DevOps way of working
* Cloud Automation and scripting experience using PowerShell, PowerShell Workflow and troubleshooting PowerShell ISE.
* Advanced in Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, System Center
* Experience in O365, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft CRM or Linux is an advantage
* Ability to work in an independent, self-directed manner and to perform equally as well as part of a team
* Communication, inter-personal, documentation, and troubleshooting skills
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
What can we offer you:
What can we offer you:
• Intense training program, one of the best corporate training programs in the world
• Fast professional and career growth, you grow as fast as your capabilities allows
• Competitive compensation benefits, we do recognize top performers
• International and multicultural environment, we are truly a global firm
• Working with leading local and global companies around the globe
• Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track - a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people a delivery management aspects Technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.