EMEA S&CM Sourcing Execution IT/Telecom with Italian or Spanish langauge
What will be your responsibility:
The Sourcing Execution Senior Analyst will work as a key member of the IT Category Team on the Accenture Internal Account. Within this position the candidate will be responsible for supporting sourcing projects and independently managing low value sourcing projects and price negotiations. With a degree of existing IT procurement knowledge, this position will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to further develop his/her specialized skills within the Sourcing and Category Management profession. While we are committed to category specialization, there could be a requirement to focus on other categories/retrain in future, i.e. if the nature of Accenture spend or how we approach it changes.
• Support sourcing projects across multiple IT Services and sub-categories (Hardware, Software, IT Services and Telecoms) in the English and at least one of the European Languages.
• Manage suppliers through all aspects of the RFx process
• Engage with customers to drive and communicate progress
• Independently manage tactical sourcing projects in the IT / Telco category
• Actively manage contracting process with various IT suppliers with the support of Legal Counsel
• Support Procurement related data and document management requirements
• Independently manage price negotiations for various IT related items in English
• Manage supplier relationships in the context of maintaining IT Catalogues
• Gain exposure to all aspects of the IT sourcing process
• Expand and enhance supplier and customer management skills
• Improve project management discipline
• Deepen IT category-expertise and knowledge to advance career development
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Fluent (C1) spoken and written English language skills
• Fluent (C1) spoken and written Italian or Spanish language skills
• Previous experience in Sourcing or Spot Buying in the IT category at least 1 year
• Previous Procurement experience (1-2 years)
• Good project management skills and ability to organize own work
• Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication, organization/time management and problem solving skills
• Knowledge and understanding of procurement operations and procurement systems such as Radix and Ariba Sourcing is a plus
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.