- Part time Development Program for Students with German language
- Client Support Agent with German language
- Accounts Payable Operations with Turkish and English language
- Accounts Receivable Clerk with Polish language
- Client Support Agent with Polish language
- Application Management Specialist 2nd 3rd Level - Košice
- Part time Development Program for Students with Dutch language
- Accounting Operations with Spanish and English language
- Procurement Client Support Agent Position for Students with Dutch language
- Procurement Agent with German and English language
- Accounts Payable Clerk with German and English language
- Procurement Client Support Agent with Dutch language
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Spot buy agent with Slovenian language
- What will be your responsibility:
- Accenture is the world’s leading provider of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients design, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our state of the art and flexible solutions. At Accenture we partner with forward-thinking business leaders, of the world’s most dynamic companies across all industries, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to deliver exceptional service through our exceptional people, and as an employee you’d enjoy a fulfilling career in an innovative, trusted and friendly environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
At Accenture you will be a member of procurement teams bringing value to world`s top companies, working in international environment, improving you language skills via daily communication with the clients and colleagues from all over the world, without a need to travel from your home.
At the same time Accenture as a global organization provides a large scale opportunities to work not only from Bratislava but also from various interesting locations all over the world.
Why this job:
Your Procurement Operations Career path integrates the various purchasing functions ranging from processing of procurement requisitions of the clients, procurement enablement of catalogs, new suppliers and supplier contracts, reassuring a flawless supply chain process, strategic buyer activities such as sourcing and auction services up to specialized category and market analytics and procurement transformation activities to improve total procurement value for client`s organization. You will grow your personal career based on your current procurement proficiency level and willingness to further develop your knowledge and skills within the procurement operations area.
Even in case you are not a procurement professional yet or coming from different industries Accenture`s leading capability development programs will help you to start and accelerate your way to next career levels.
What will you do:
• Create and maintain partnerships between Accenture, customers and suppliers
• Provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information in order for them to be delighted
• Verify purchase request quality and correct buying channel, align with end users on missing details by using phone / client tool
• Solve problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures
• Ensure the continuous improvement of business outcomes utilizing best practices available and innovative environment
• Gain full scale knowledge and thus be able recommend the most appropriate solution for the customer and answer client’s inquiries
• Validate and verify requisition is completed based on agreed procedure and ready for submission to preferred supplier(s) based on Category cards
• Select potential suppliers, execute day-to-day direct negotiations and tendering to achieve high added value represented by savings, reduced delivery times and improved quality of sourced products and services
• Receive & analyze vendor response
• Renegotiate with suppliers to get the best possible price or standard client’s terms & conditions
• Follow up on urgent goods deliveries (to ensure goods are delivered in desired delivery date not harming client’s production)
- What we are looking for:
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Good written and spoken Slovenian
- Good written and spoken English
- Microsoft Office on user level
- Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Innovative thinking to deliver and improve Client service
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, team members and colleagues
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- 2 years of general working experience
- Procurement background
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
- Friendly young team
- Training program
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Special package of banking products
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Wedding and new baby bonus
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty presents
- Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
- Sick leave compensation
- Teambuilding activities
- Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.