Client Support Agent with Spanish and English language
What will be your responsibility:
Handle all incoming helpdesk calls from the Client business and suppliers of a procurement system nature, being the prime contact for customer enquiries. Use Support Works for call management providing users with estimated resolution timescales and escalate issues that cannot be resolved in line with defined procedures.
• Responsible for procurement operations – processing of client’s orders, requisitions, resolving invoice issues, change of purchase orders, rejections, enable vendors to receive electronic purchases, maintenance of P2P platform workflow to accommodate budget control check etc.
• The person will be responsible for procurement operations – processing of client’s orders, requisitions, resolving invoice issues, change of purchase orders, rejections, enable vendors
Master Data Management
• Create or change of vendor master data in the ERP system based on the request form
• Recommend updates to vendor master management processes including: add / change / approvals, activate / deactivate policies, fields to be captured and hierarchy
• Executing the vendor master process, following Client Procedures & Controls
• Propose data standards for vendor master records
• Assess new vendor requests in line with Client instructions (e.g. Preferred Supplier list)
• Validate vendor information (e.g. VAT numbers, VAT Group / Category) by obtaining required certification / information
• Obtain required vendor information to create and/or complete vendor master records
• Recommend vendor on-boarding processes and procedures
What we are looking for:
• Good communication and advising skills
• Fluent in verbal and written English and Spanish language
• Good interpersonal skills (needs to be able to build relationships over the phone without meeting suppliers / customers on a regular basis)
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.