The Location Facilities Coordinator handles independently all maintenance issues which arise relative to the exterior and interior of the building and furniture and fittings. S/he will undertake those repairs which can be handled internally and contact the relevant contractors or service providers for others. S/he will monitor service contracts and ensure that facilities/equipment is serviced in terms of agreed contracts. Undertake daily/weekly/monthly liaison with suppliers. Together with the facilities team, monitors performance of office equipment (e.g., beamers’ functionality, air conditioning, audio-video systems, etc.) S/he will also purchase all items required in exercising their responsibilities, e.g., tools, commodities, etc., through our preferred suppliers.
• Responsible for solving all facility related issues logged via AWS helpdesk
• Performing floor walks, monitor external and internal building structures, furniture and fittings on a regular basis attending to repairs in the appropriate manner.
• Performing basic maintenance tasks (solving basic maintenance issues as whiteboards installation, etc.)
• Set up of meeting rooms and basic furniture moving
• Fully responsible for beamers maintenance
• Monitor air conditioning performance and attend to faults, either by adjustment or contacting contracted maintenance suppliers.
• Responsible for kitchen equipment functionality (water machines, dish washing machines, fridge, microwaves) and other kitchen supplies (cups, spoons etc.)
• Responsible for key management, furniture in the office and storage management
• Preparing purchase orders in purchasing application (Ariba), controlling invoices, and solving problems in cooperation with finance DPT.
What we are looking for:
• Good technical skills/understanding of basic technical requirements
• Good attitude regarding computer use.
• Very good attention to detail.
• Good customer service skills.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Enterprise part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.