Do you have basic knowledge in IT? Start your technology career.
What will be your responsibility:
We are looking for graduates who want challenging career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer.
• Design, code, test program or application modules that meet design specification
• Participate on execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
• Assist in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
• Follow defined methodology and standards including preparation and maintenance of documentation for all stages of development work
• Participate in our trainee program
What we are looking for:
• Willingness to learn new, market demanded (and valued) technologies and products
• Interest to self – development
• Flexibility in terms of accepting the short-term traveling abroad
• Willingness to design, code and maintain complex solutions
• English language
• Master degree
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.