As Talent Fulfillment associate you’ll be part of HR Scheduling team which main responsibility is to find suitable position for our employees on client project.
In this role, you will cover following activities:
• Ensure accurate data entry in our internal scheduling tools
• Make scheduling decisions considering and balancing our principles and always reflecting our Core Values
• Manage roll of dates/confirm extension in current roles and manage individual chargeability of people in their resource pool
• Manage and track people productivity metrics such as chargeability, bench, average time to fill demands for their respective resource pool
• Fulfilling roles assigned to respective resource pools start with the resources in own resource pool and when necessary considers all sourcing channels in filling roles (e.g. other resource pools, contractors, new joiners, etc.)
• Getting people staffed under these resource pools with respect and/or support individual people to their needs, preferences, skills, etc. and matching them to roles accordingly
• Proactively communicate availability of people/skills and push to schedule available resource
• Support Client Supply/Demand Specialist in defining, identifying and evaluating candidates for open resource requests; and filling resource requirements. May work directly with client team executives when that is more effective
• Meet challenging/key timelines
In addition to the above-mentioned responsibilities – Talent Fulfillment associate aligned to the Code of Ethics will work to define standard processes, best practices, tools, training, and technology requirements to better enable the activities outlined above.
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Enterprise part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.