What will be your responsibility?
After completing the Sitecore content management system and/or web User Interface technical trainings you will work with the Sitecore Experience platform (built on ASP.NET and related technologies) and you will participate on various projects from a wide range of industries (Retail, Insurance, Production etc…).
You will have the possibility to:
• Design, customize and implement Sitecore solutions to satisfy customer business requirements
• Assist with the integration of application components and integrate Sitecore with other systems
• Work with up to date technology concepts like cloud computing and big data
• Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and DevOps principles
• Cooperate and communicate with client teams to follow up on business requirements
What we are looking for:
What we are looking for:
• Will to constantly learn something new
• Will to work in teams of different sizes on different projects
• Logical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• Good English communication skills
Nice to have:
• Hands on experience with the Microsoft .NET framework
• Hands on Experience with web UI libraries and frameworks (jQuery, Angular JS, TypeScript, Bootstrap)
• Hands on experience with NoSQL databases
• Hands on Sitecore Development experience
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
What can we offer you:
• Attractive compensation package
• Work in multi-national teams and environment
• Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
What will you get?
Interesting and exciting work
Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
Smart colleagues and informal culture
Motivating salary and benefit package
Various and highly valued practical experiences
Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.