Nie sú vypísané žiadne pozície.
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Web Developer (UX/UI)
- What will be your responsibility:
- Member of our development team, which is responsible for the definition, development, and testing of business applications.
Primary role will be to define and create simple, intuitive, high-quality user experiences for a suite of web applications covering a broad range of business processes.
• Create visual designs including screen layout, color palettes, typography user interface elements, interaction details, and produce final visual design assets
• Work closely with developers and customers to define/refine UI and UX requirements
• Manage multiple concurrent design tracks
• Design and produce interaction models, user flows, functional wireframes, information & site architectures, storyboards, mockups, prototypes, user personas, scenarios, and other UX deliverables as needed for projects
- What we are looking for:
- • Experience with various web development tools, such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, or other graphics tools; wireframing tools like Visio and Axure; software for capture of user behavior
• Familiarity with JQuery, XML, and server-side programming languages
• Experience in practicing user-centered web development
• Solid understanding web design best practices/standards
• Knowledge of interaction design principles, tools, and design products (site maps, wireframes, user flows, personas, process models, etc.)
• Demonstrated knowledge of Web Accessibility principles and experience in building for web accessibility
• Written and oral English skills sufficient to communicate effectively with non-technical and technical business clients and team
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Outstanding customer and interpersonal skills
• Self directed and detail oriented
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- upon agreement
- What can we offer you:
- • Attractive compensation package
• Work in multi-national teams and environment
• Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk