Venture & Acquisition Specialist with German language
What will be your responsibility:
The candidate will work as a key member of the Sourcing and category management (SC&M) Venture & Acquisitions Team on the Accenture Internal Account. Within this position the candidate will be responsible for supporting Venture & Acquisition tasks within the EMEA region with a main focus on UK/I (UK and Ireland) and ASG (Austria, Switzerland and Germany). This position offers opportunities to further develop his/her skills within the Sourcing and Category Management profession.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provide support to EMEA S&CM with Venture & Acquisition (V&A) activities
• Collaborate effectively with Global V&A team/PMI Leads on new and existing acquisitions
• Understand requirements of the business and work with key contacts from the acquired company providing guidance of policy and compliance
• Identify areas of improvement to process and seek to implement best practice across EMEA.
• Work closely with each country V&A single point of contact to understand local policies and engagement
• Pro-actively evaluate information to be able to “triage” acquisitions supplier base and determine next steps
• Work with the legal teams to support S&CM disposition process
• Collaborate and support S&CM to manage supplier disposition process and manage time bound requirements
• Provision of time bound updates to Master Vendor Listings and to Global V&A Team
• Identify and investigate issues, bringing them to an acceptable resolution for both the business/S&CM and supplier
• Work closely with Contractor Exchange (Cx) to understand their process and requirements, facilitate these discussions with acquired company
• Support documentation administration and data gathering activities in both languages English and German
• Gain exposure to all aspects of the Venture&Acquisition procurement process
• Expand and enhance stakeholder management skills
• Improve project management discipline
• Deepen expertise in several categories and knowledge to advance career development in the S&CM environment
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience of procurement sourcing, knowledge of procurement policy & compliance
• Fluent spoken and written English & German language skills, other European languages an advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent organization/time management and problem solving skills
• Ability to quickly understand the requirements and put a plan in place to manage/ mitigate risk
• Proven ability to be able to deliver against multiple requirements/projects, across several regions.
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint (advanced Excel skills is an advantage)
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.