Supplier Management team clerk with Spanish and English language
What will be your responsibility:
Supplier Management team member will be part of Accounts Payable Team focused on Invoice processing and daily financial operations according to agreed processes with the client.
The objective of this role is processing of request received in Supportworks until its resolution in the system (handle tasks related to the process – preparation activities, daily requests and problem solving, resolution) The SMT clerk is dealing with different systems (SAP PSI, Supportworks, Share drive) in line with client´s requirements. The role requires collaboration with the client, suppliers as well as cooperation with other teams at Accenture. The SMT clerk should provide feedback to the supervisor and support other members of the team.
• Catalogue management requests
• Vendor master data creation/changes (VMD)
• Car fleet management and contract management
• Daily control of open requests of Catalogues, VMD and Car fleet
• Daily resolutions of requests of Catalogues, VMD and Car fleet
• Database organization
• Follow up of requests
• Close collaboration with CSD and AP department (Accenture team)
• Close collaboration with the client team
• Email and phone communication with Client, Vendors and Stakeholders
• Execution of spot buying of good and services over requisitions tools, screen the market and assess it depending on client’s requirements and policies
• Execution of catalogue maintenance (set up, update, delete, etc.) in accordance with the global and regional specific standards
• VMD maintenance (set up, update, delete, etc.) in accordance with the global and regional specific standards
• Execution of main car hire and other car related processes, effective communication with the client and car hire companies
• Clarification and control of invoice discrepancies with car hire companies, ensuring provision of all necessary client authorizations
• Maintenance of trackers and databases, local work instructions
• Identification, assessment and resolution of spot buy, catalogue, VMD, and car fleet related issues
• Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside their scope of work
• Back up for several sub processes of the AP process
What we are looking for:
• Strong attention to detail
• Diligent – ensure deadlines are met and priorities are balanced accordingly
• Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, team members and colleagues
• Proactive approach in issue solving
• Focused on new ideas and improvements
• Good Computer literacy (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Fluent Spanish and English language
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.