- Ensure targeted quality objectives are met and quickly build rapport and credibility with customers, internal stakeholders and suppliers across levels
- Understand and conversant in the features, functionality and applicability of a sourcing platform (Ariba preferred).
- Manage supplier relationship throughout a project lifespan which includes, but is not limited to:
- Responds to project related questions
- Proactively communicate project information to suppliers via phone, email and Sourcing Platform
- Confirm supplier understanding and participation in projects
- Train suppliers on projects and auctions
- Perform Event Day Execution to coordinate all operational activities and communications during an auction
-Conduct post bid follow-up with suppliers including solicitation of cost breakdown data.
-Proactively communicates weekly supply base status to customers which includes, but is not limited to:
- Communicate the number of suppliers contacted versus responded/ incumbent conversations, questions and participation status/ project lot coverage if applicable/reasoning behind supply base attrition/ expectation of supplier participation and pricing on bid day
- Research and develop knowledge about suppliers in a certain industry or commodity
- Research and identify supplier with the support of the team
- Demonstrate an excellent problem solving aptitude
-Understand and comply with work instructions, process documents and technology tools
- Facilitate and perform quality checks for team members including, but not limited to:
- Review emails
- Review Minutes of the meetings
- Review RFI, RFP,RFQ documents and Auctions
- Performs building of all event types: RFI, RFP,RFQ and Auction
What we are looking for:
- Good written and spoken German (minimally B2)
- Good written and spoken English (minimally B2)
- Procurement background is an advantage
- Microsoft Office on advanced user level
- Very Good communication skills
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
- Innovative thinking to deliver and improve Spot Buy Operations
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key clients, team members and colleagues
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
up on agreement
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.