- Procurement Customer Service Agent with Greek language
- Business Processes Agent with German or French (Development Program for students)
- Client Support Agent with Spanish and English language
- Accounts Payable Clerk with German and English language (position suitable for graduates)
- Rád účtuješ? Tak poď k nám a vyúčtuj nám to! Pracovná pozícia v administratíve s nemeckým jazykom práve pre teba
- Client support agent with French
- Invoice Processing Specialist with French language
- Spot buy agent with Slovenian language
- Procurement agent with Spanish and English language
- Procurement agent with French language
- Procurement Agent with German and English language
- Application Management Specialist 2nd 3rd Level - Košice
- Contractor Exchange Agent with French (or Dutch) language
- Procurement Agent with Italian and English language
- Spot buyer with French language
- Client Support Agent with German language
- EMEA S&CM Sourcing Execution IT/Telecom with Italian or Spanish langauge
- Spot Buyer with Spanish and English language
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Supplier Enablement Agent with German and English language
- What will be your responsibility:
- Process the enablement of suppliers on electronic invoicing through the Ariba Network platform. Manage a timeline of tasks including but not limited to: supplier invitation, profile review, the education, demonstration of the Ariba Supplier Network to suppliers, and the testing and reporting activities associated with the Ariba system. Good Communication skills are required as communication is vital throughout the process. Responsible for ensuring supplier enablement tasks are completed on schedule and that successful implementation of electronic invoicing for all suppliers has been provided to the Client.
Educate and demonstrate E-Invoicing to suppliers. Communicate the Client prerequisites for electronic invoicing and ensure the supplier understands the importance of it.
• Lead conference calls with suppliers to define and coordinate the timeline and tasks to enable suppliers. Identify, research, report and complete tasks or issues related to implementation.
• Work with customer stakeholders, and Accenture representatives to define invoicing requirements that may be required process change.
• Create and maintain user documentation and all related vendor onboarding processes
• Maintain supplier registration profiles, export as required and ensure the supplier master data is updated in the Client Accounts Payable system
• Perform Supplier Registration and respond to all queries received.
• Train suppliers, assist them with the onboarding steps, troubleshoot if necessary and communicate.
• Effectively manage internal / external client relationships within own area of responsibility and build client relationships in the wider client environment
• Communicate and train suppliers on the E-Invoicing initiative
• Provide status reports and log issues with suppliers to client
• Meet the SLA’s given
Client Customer Responsibilities
• To provide high quality customer service to employees and suppliers in response to email, telephone or fax enquiries
- What we are looking for:
- Aptitudes (functional skills)
• Helpful and proactive manner is important
• Strong customer orientation
• Drives issues to resolution and good problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good administration skills
• Comfortable with responding to requests from all levels of the organization
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Supplier Network experience
• Knowledge of Ariba preferred
• Procure to Pay process knowledge
• Working knowledge of database applications
• Good computer literacy (e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Ability to work cross functionally and resolve conflict
• Strong organizational skills and ability to perform under tight deadlines
• Prior experience with Ariba software or other web-based purchasing solutions is desired.
• Purchasing experience is beneficial
• College Degree
• Excellent English in both Oral & Written
• Excellent German in both Oral & Written
Experience enabling or supporting a catalog-ordering type system; experience with data structures and detecting/resolving data integrity issues; experiencing conducting system or user acceptance testing;
Role may require travel for initial training purposes only. Once agent is full trained the role will not involve travel
Working Hours are float shift from 9:00 – 18:00 or 14:00 – 23:00
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Employment start date:
- Upon Agreement
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
- Friendly young team
- Training program
- Subsidized meal vouchers
- Special package of banking products
- Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Wedding and new baby bonus
- Paid overtime or overtime vacation
- Loyalty presents
- Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
- Sick leave compensation
- Teambuilding activities
- Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.