Procurement Operations Delivery Manager (relocation to Romania needed)
What will be your responsibility:
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
• Be the main point of contact for all BPO Procurement activities in Iasi
• Responsible of successful set up & running of current & future accounts in Iasi
• Escalation point for delivery issues
• Capacity & productivity management of teams
• Regular alignment with BPO Romania delivery organisation, for local initiatives & timeframes
• Implement & measure standard service level agreement (SLA) and other financial/operational metrics
• Resolve performance issues with delivery leadership
• Partner with mobilization leadership to improve and execute service transition
• Direct & indirect line management of all Procurement organisation employees in Iasi
• Responsible for career management of service delivery operations staff (e.g. hiring & cultural fit, training/upskilling, engagement, mentoring, succession planning, annual performance process, attrition, HR management, seating, reward & recognition, salary increase, promotions)
• Review and validate specific solution configuration/deal shaping, to ensure delivery capability will achieve client expectations. Work with delivery leadership to sign-off on the solutions for deals and become a SME in this space
• Support sales opportunities, validate expected delivery capability and provide input to Solution Architect & Sales teams as needed
• Coordinate and lead client site visits in Iasi, upskill client visit capabilities within Iasi & closely work together with other Delivery Centers for sharing best practices
• Support the achievement of targets on contract controllable income (CCI) and cost-to-serve
• Manage recruiting, staffing, pyramid mix, utilization, cost-to-serve, and capacity of staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets
• Lead global Procure To Purchase Order route-to-market implementation in Iasi (ie shared service model)
• Collaboratively work together with colleagues across Accenture BPO to drive communication/consistency/efficiency
• Proactively drive automation opportunities
• Proactively identify offshore opportunities
• Lead all CTS (cost to serve) initiatives and ensure these initiatives are validated & logged
• Ensure all Accenture & Client CDP (client data protection) and Risk & Compliance requirements are met
• Participate in account quality review process and engage appropriately in the Accenture Quality Assurance program
• Address performance issues in Iasi, create operational approach and implement continuous improvement
What we are looking for:
• This position is based in Iasi - Romania (relocation needed)
• University degree
• Speaks fluently English + any other language, preferably German
• 5+ years of experience in management role
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Operations Delivery Management
• Stakeholder relationship development
• Procurement Offering Acumen
• Cost to Serve Management
• Sales Enablement
“Please mention the Requisition title and your Contact Number in the application to enable us quickly process your candidature”
Place of Work:
Plynarenska 7/C, Bratislava
Type of Employment:
Employment start date:
up on agreement
Have you found yourself in the profile?
Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Services part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
Brief description of the company
Who are we?
Accenture is one of the most respected brands in the business world. We are a global leader in Management Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Management and Business Processes Outsourcing. Our clients include the world's largest companies and we advise them what to do to obtain higher revenues, lower costs and to have more satisfied customers.
Become part of our Outsourcing Services. Our aim is not only to ensure the operation of key business functions, but also constantly seek opportunities to improve them and thus help our clients achieve better results in comparison with their competitors.
Do you like working in a team? Would you like to have large and prestigious companies as your client, including 94 Fortune Global 100? Would you like to have the possibility of long-term professional development and career advancement based on your performance review? Right now you have a great opportunity to become part of the global unit.
What will you get?
Friendly young team
Subsidized meal vouchers
Special package of banking products
Recommend-a-Friend - get a bonus in the employee referral program
Wedding and new baby bonus
Paid overtime or overtime vacation
Three self-recovery days without doctor's note
Sick leave compensation
Diners club - private credit cards
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk.
We are grateful to all candidates that are willing to work for our company, but we will contact only those who fit our requirements.