Nie sú vypísané žiadne pozície.
- Všetky aktuálne pozície spoločnosti Accenture
Junior Application Developer (CRM)
- What will be your responsibility:
- As the junior application developer upon completion of wide range of trainings you'll start work with leading edge CRM package - Siebel, the #1 choice of CRM packages in Telco sector. Trainings for all relevant areas will be provided and coaching is in place.
You role will be
• Writing high quality code to meet the requirements
• Support the applications by analysing and participating in resolution of faults in functionality
• Testing the application to verify correctness comparing with client's requirements
• Work with Analysts to understand requirements and participate on technical designs for software projects
• On to top of Siebel, work with leading technologies such as Oracle DB architecture, PL/SQL programming, XML, eScript, OOP, Rational tools
- What we are looking for:
• Possessing at least basic knowledge of SQL
• Aware of database concepts (Oracle Database is an advantage)
• Willing to make a difference and challenge yourself to leave the "vanilla" programming space
• Willing to code and design solutions in complex package-based architectures
• Flexible in terms of accepting the short-term traveling abroad
Nice to have skills
• SQL, PL/SQL or any other database transaction query language
• Experience with Siebel development, batch processing applications and concepts of SOA
- Place of Work:
- Type of Employment:
- Have you found yourself in the profile?
- Do you have the right qualification? Do you like working in a team? You have a great opportunity to join Technology Solutions part of Accenture and become part of the global leader.
- Brief description of the company
- Who are we?
What will you get?
- Accenture is a leading management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company
- We help our clients, including 94 of the Fortune Global 100, become more successful in everything they do – from strategic planning to day-to-day operations
- We are one of Universum’s “World’s Top 50 Most Attractive Employers”
- We are worldwide # 1 in Systems Integration Services according to IDC
- We are a global leader in SAP Implementation Services according to Forrester
- We are recognized by Ethisphere Institute as one of the „World‘s Most Ethical Companies“
- You will become part of our Accenture Technology Solutions workforce, which employs serious technology enthusiasts who focus on application development, systems administration work and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business
- Interesting and exciting work
- Big and prestigious companies, including 94 of Fortune Global 100, as your clients
- Smart colleagues and informal culture
- Motivating salary and benefit package
- Various and highly valued practical experiences
- Wide range of leading-edge trainings (we offer around 80 percent more training hours than our competitors)
- Unique company culture based on respect to individual and formed by code of ethics
- Regular promotion process based on a transparent assessment of your performance
- Career counselor who will guide you to develop and direct you professional career
- Opportunity to help the community via various volunteering activities or get support for your non-profit projects via our annual Employee Grant Program
- Lot of fun at various social and sporting events
Please send us your CV in English or register online on our web site. After receiving your CV we will review it and respond to you in the period between 7 to 21 days. In case you are going to be rejected, we will keep your CV in our database for possible contact in the future. If you are matching the requirements of this position, we will invite you for a personal interview. Please send your CV via Reply button below. If you are interested to know more, please visit www.accenture.sk