Sajnáljuk, de a hirdető cég már megszüntette az állásajánlat közzétételét a honlapunkon.
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Junior Security Risk & GRC Tool Specialist
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:UNIQA 4WARD, the branch office of UNIQA Insurance Group AG with its seat in Bratislava is looking for an ambitious and customer-oriented Junior who would love to gain deep knowledge in the development and administration of UNIQAs Governance, Risk and Compliance (short GRC-) Tool as well es in the broad area of Security Risk Management. Therefore, this young professional helps UNIQA to maintain and develop a tool that helps to incorporate synchronized management strategies into security, risk and compliance processes.
Our employees are our most valuable asset and you will be treated as such! Personal interaction and open communication are key to our joint success. Therefore, you can look forward to a well-defined onboarding process focusing on our GRC Tool (Risk2Value) as well as the possibility to learn from experienced Senior Security Experts.
A day in the life of a Junior Security Risk & GRC Tool Specialist:
After an intensive process of learning, where you will have the possibility to gain all hard-skills needed for the position you will:
• Hold responsibility for the Administration within the GRC-Tool and you will act as international cross functional first level support
• Develop new and extend existing workflows in the GRC Tool
• Participate in roll-outs of the GRC Tool in various international business units across Europe
• Collaborate with Security and IT teams in order to understand the information security risk status in business units
• Support the international information security risk assessment process
• Track identified issues during information security risk assessments
• Create reports related to information security risk status in business units
Your required skills and qualifications:• Willingness to learn how to development and administrate UNIQAs GRC Tool
• Big interest to learn from an experience Security Team
• Ability to solve problems and fast perception
• Right mindset regarding Customer-focus, precise and effective way of working, timely communication is a must
• Advance MS Excel knowledge
• Basic knowledge within the area of IT (Network, Application, Cloud,…)
• Experience with User Access Management is a benefit
• University education (Bachelor's or Master's degree) within field of IT / IT Security is beneficial, but we are also happy if you are in the final phase of you studies
• Risk2Value by Avedos is beneficial
• IT Development experience is beneficial
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Onboarding program in Vienna
• Various employee benefits (Annual bonus, Home Office, social events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Finance, Risk and Security Management we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 31.05.2021.For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
UNIQA 4WARD, organizačná zložka, Branch office of UNIQA Insurance Group AG
contact us now
811 02 Bratislava