Brand & Communication Specialist
The time for change is now! Join a dynamic team with a modern perspective on life, work, purpose, and personal development. Learn more about how you can become a member of the UNIQA 4WARD family.
About the job:Do you appreciate values like customer centricity, simplicity and integrity? Are you a reliable, proactive team player, who likes to react flexibly to widely varying situations? Would you like to be part of a team that works based on collaboration and diversity? If yes, join us on our journey that we are about to start and become part of our team.
UNIQA 4WARD is growing company, a start-up within the well-established UNIQA Group. We strongly believe that a positive and supportive atmosphere is key for successful and committed working. You can look forward to strong support from our Headquarters in Vienna.
You will contribute to implementing current strategic brand and communication topics in an international environment.
A day in the life of a Brand and Communication Specialist:
• You participate in the implementation of current strategic projects (e.g. AXA Merger, brand repositioning, campaign management, communication platform, introduction and implementation of brand standards in the international area)
• You provide support with central steering tasks of brand and communication for the AXA merger in Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia
• You participate in creation of new brand standards and you develop new all media campaigns
• You create and check documents in view of standards, brand and communication
• You participate in content creation for strategic project communication
• You are a part of the implementation process of international brand standards
• You cooperate and provide ongoing support for 14 countries in the implementation of brand standards and CD guidelines
• You are part of a team that works based on collaboration and diversity
Your required skills and qualifications:• Good brand, marketing and communication skills (by education of professional experience)
• At least 2 years of professional experience
• Experience with all media campaigns (TV, online, OOH, SM)
• Project management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in parallel
• Excellent English skills (German is beneficial)
• Experience in coordinating and dealing with various requirements
• Competent handling of Microsoft Office (especially, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Stress resilience, flexibility and responsiveness to new situations
• Good feeling for corporate design topics
• Good feeling for texts in English (German), ability to write texts would be an advantage
• Team player who like to react flexibly to widely varying situations and discussion partners – even in stressful times
You have the following UNIQA Group competencies:
• Customer-oriented. You like to adapt to different needs in an openminded and impartial way
• Action-oriented: You like to do your work reliably and on time
• Integer: you turn words into deeds
• Independence: You like to take responsibility for what you do
• Solution-oriented: You are open to unconventional solutions without losing focus to what is relevant
Employee benefits:• Flexible working hours
• Brand-new office space
• Positive working atmosphere
• International working culture
• Onboarding program in Vienna
• Various employee benefits (Annual bonus, Home Office, social events)
Who we are:We are a Bratislava based start-up company within the internationally renowned UNIQA Insurance Group. In the areas of Actuarial, Finance, Risk and Security Management we provide services to the UNIQA Headquarters in Vienna and all international business units in the CEE region.
If you want to know more about the UNIQA 4WARD way click here.
One more thing:
Don’t be afraid of not having all the listed qualifications. Apply anyway! We hire for attitude. Please provide your CV in English until 31.05.2021.For other job openings, please, click here
No need to wait any longer -
UNIQA 4WARD, organizačná zložka, Branch office of UNIQA Insurance Group AG
contact us now
811 02 Bratislava
Kapcsolattartó személy: Zuzana Presalovičová, M.Sc.
E-mail: Küldje el önéletrajzát