Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
We are building the happiest workplace
With 7 contact centers in US, Canada and Latin America, S2G / Support Services Group is currently hiring 250 English and German, French, Italian or Spanish-speaking Customer Service Professionals in its newly opened office in Budapest.
We are looking for
German-speaking Customer Service Representative(s) for a Popular Video Streaming Service
Key Job Responsibilities
- Deliver an outstanding customer service experience
- Utilize multiple systems while speaking with customers
- Comply with all operational policies and procedures
- High degree of accuracy with all work and exceptional attention to detail
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- C1 level (advanced) German speaking skills plus B2 level (intermediate) in English
- Ability to multi-task
- Secondary School or GED Diploma required
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Experience in Customer Service is an advantage
- For foreign nationals possession of Residence permit or Student visa is an advantage
Why join us
Fun & enjoyable workplace
We simply expect our team members to be present for work, follow their schedule, strive to provide world-class service on every call, & have fun!
EDUCATION & GROWTH
We've developed a culture that provides education, support, growth opportunities & empowerment. We expect positive, respectful attitudes from everyone.
Our Budapest office is located at Róbert Károly krt. with natural daylight and healthy office air. There're good buffets nearby as well as fitness facilities.
SALARY & COMPENSATION
We offer outstanding salary and value your language skills. Multi-language talents get language allowance. Targets & bonuses are transparent.
If you are looking for a long term job, want to work at the happiest workplace supporting an amazing product of one of the world’s most well-known brands, don’t hesitate to send your resume to [email protected] or apply through the below button. It only takes 1 minute.
The first 100 recruits will be members of the Core Team, so it's worth applying today. Our recruiting team looks forward to speaking with you.