Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
1 350 EUR/month(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
Information about the position
Join Solar Turbines!
As part of Solar Turbines, Solar Digital is the global organization responsible for InSight Platform technology and the relentless innovation of the entire ecosystem, capabilities, and customer user experience. We are obsessively customer-centric with a passion for cutting edge technology. With deep expertise in cyber-security, machine data acquisition, software development, product knowledge, analytics, and regional teams around the world, we are dedicated to deliver digital solutions for Customer success.
Solar Turbines and Solar Digital have a brand-new company and presence in Kosice. We are looking for an engaged and responsible person, with strong initiative, and excellent communication skills. This role will provide support to the local Human Resources Manager in end-to-end human resources (HR) processes for the company. The offered position is ideal for someone with real experience in the field of HR and career aspirations as an HR specialist or HR Business Partner at some point in their future career development.
The HR Assistant will have the opportunity to learn and apply broad skills in all aspects of HR.
What will be your task at this position?
The candidate will provide HR support in administrative data processing related to employment relationships, benefits, and applying HR processes or guidelines. He/she also will participate in recruitment and the preparation of career days.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administration of employee personnel files in accordance with GDPR in both physical and electronic form
- Processing and checking the correctness and completeness of employment documents (entry and exit documents)
- Assisting in the administration of the attendance and personnel system
- Checking the outputs from the attendance and personnel system monthly
- Processing of attendance-related documents
- Benefits administration
- Assisting in the implementation of HR processes and guidelines
- Active cooperation in the preparation of career days, cooperation with schools or other employer partners
- Performing other job duties specified by the employer
What do we expect from a suitable candidate?
- Bachelor's Degree or relevant real experience in HR area
- At minimum 2 years´ of real experiences in HR area and/or recruitment
- Proven experience in labor law area and the real knowledge of the Labor Code
- Responsibility, reliability, proactivity, flexibility, and focus on detail
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Language skills: English (B1)
What is Solar Turbines offering to you?
- Excellent professional growth and career opportunities in an international environment of a worldwide leader in a very exciting and growing sector of industry
- Pension Plan - Company Contribution to III. Pillar
- Life Insurance
- Extra 5 days’ vacation per annum on top of the legislative entitlement
- Employee assistance program for employees and their family members
- Employee Referral Program
- Volunteering Day benefit
- Flexible working hours
- Home Office