Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Cyber Security Service Owner (Ref. No.: 120157)
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? At Siemens Healthineers, we focus on people who dedicate their energy and passion to this goal - as our company name suggests. It stands for the pioneering spirit of our employees, coupled with our long tradition as a technology provider in the constantly dynamic healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment full of opportunities to grow beyond your own comfort zone and develop yourself personally and professionally. Does that sound interesting to you? Then become part of our global team as a Service Owner for Cyber Security to shape the handling of Cyber Security within our IT infrastructure organization.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the service definition of Cyber Security Services and controlling of the operation (security operation) in the IT infrastructure.
- As part of these IT services, you will be responsible for high-quality implementation of global Cyber Security projects (e.g. analysis, development, improvement of procedures and processes, including implementation).
- If possible, they use lean management methods for project management and take care of coordination and consulting within Siemens Healthineers IT and the Business Groups, Siemens AG and external partners (suppliers, service providers).
- Actively contribute to determining operational implementation and ensuring compliance with Information Security Council (ISEC) policies, programs and standards
Your qualifications and experience:
-Degree in business informatics, computer science, business administration or a comparable field of study.
- 3-7 years of relevant professional experience in IT project management and correspondingly sound knowledge of ITIL/ITSM.
- 3-7 years of experience in the field of cyber security/information security
- Very good knowledge of information security and data protection as well as the corresponding guidelines, ideally in the international IT environment
- Basic knowledge and experience in ethical hacking or consulting
- Experience in lean management and agile methods, project management methods and tools; certifications in the following areas are advantageous: ITIL, PRINCE2, Basic ISEC Training, ISO 2700x, CISSP / CISM, Ethical Hacking
Your profile and skills:
- You enjoy working in international teams and across national borders, so a very good command of German and English is a matter of course for you
- As this is a topic with high visibility in the Group, you have excellent communication skills, good technical knowledge and understanding as well as a convincing appearance at all hierarchical levels
- You want to permanently improve your expertise as well as the analysis and evaluation of solutions and developments and use them for IT information security at Siemens Healthineers
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
salary suggestion: starting from 3000 + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
More about us: http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)