RSC Raiffeisen Service Center GmbH is a Shared Service Center within the Raiffeisen Banking Group which provides a wide range of operational services in the financial sector. We are a dynamic Austrian Company with our headquarters in Vienna and our processing site in Bratislava.
International Payments Processing - Back Office Employee
- Booking of international transactions within respective daily deadlines
- Processing of overdrawn and blocked payment orders
- Handling of various types of SWIFT messages in bank-intern systems
- Cooperation with colleagues from other teams
- A-Level or higher education
- Analytical skills
- English (advanced or intermediate level), German is welcome but not necessary
- PC skills: Microsoft Office – advanced
- Service and customer orientation, analytical skills
- Accuracy, precision, detail-orientation
- You will be part of an international shared service centre for financial services within the Raiffeisen Group with English as company language.
- Enjoy a friendly working environment in our dynamic company.
- You will receive a comprehensive training programme.
- Transparent remuneration scheme with defined on-target salary (incl. annual performance-related salary increases). Fixed starting salary (no previous experience) EUR 1,030 gross per month (full time), variable compensation add on. Higher fixed starting salary possible, dependent upon previous experience.
- Enjoy numerous company benefits such as multisports card, company events, additional holidays, 13th and 14th salary (entitlement according to law regulation), cafeteria system etc.