Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
EMEA Product Marketing Manager – Premier Support Services (Ref. No.: 72575)
who are we looking for
• Strong knowledge of PC technology, keen focus on market trends and customer needs with exceptional analytical skills and financial acumen.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent English. (Knowledge of German or French is a plus).
• Good organizational skills, a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, passion for start-up like environment.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Product Life Cycle (PLC) Management:
• Manage Premier Support offering lifecycles from planning, announcement to end of life (EOL).
• Coordinate end-to-end Premier Support offerings across the regions, ensuring successful and timely launches in line with market opportunities and hardware product launches.
• Ensure Premier Support part number set up and maintain compatibility in SAP.
• Own Premier Support offering development process and roll-out to the regions.
• Interlock with Region Services Delivery and readiness teams to ensure the right infrastructure is in place to deliver the offering.
• Provide competitive analysis to map out list price as well as competitive bid price to the regions.
• Provide pricing for specific customer requirements.
• Ensure distribution of supporting documents and updates are complete for all product launches.
• Maintain and update services descriptions and Terms & Conditions documents.
• Develop and prepare Services content for web, training and webinars.
• Provide support for regular internal sales and external partner communications.
• Develop quarterly & annual financial plans for specific offerings via market analysis & recommendations.
• Work with finance and marketing teams to ensure recommendations are translated to actionable plans.
• Proactively conduct market & competitor analysis to identify business opportunities, provide insightful & actionable outputs across offerings, markets & competitors.
• Provide competitive analysis on an ad-hoc basis, including product positioning / SWOT analysis.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.