Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Our EMEA Center Sales Support looks for an Application Engineer to strengthen their presence in Bratislava. Application Engineer will support the sales team by assisting with pre and post sales activities on project opportunities. Although the role is primarily weighted with execution of our security systems, the ratio of pre and/or post sales activities will vary based on assignments.
How you will do it
• Provide technical support, selections and estimating support to Account Execs and supports team members during project design or proposal phase
• Support detailed estimating of projects for Account Execs to finalize and present to clients. Validate assumptions made during proposal and development phase. Build a detailed cost estimate and scope of work for assigned projects in conjunction with Sales. Assist in preparing proposals and other customer communication documents
• Prepare customer proposals and quote letters for assigned projects. Include project takeoffs, specification review, special quote generation and RFQ and RFI issuance
• Support efforts to respond quickly through timely selections, specifications, sequences, drawings and review of documents as required
• Work closely with team leaders to manage backlog execution, schedule and forecast execution of projects
• Interpret engineering drawings and specifications in order to develop and provide designs in compliance with contract drawing, site coordination, and site installation requirements
• Follow standardized design and scope procedures and complies with ISO-9001 processes
What we look for
• Degree in Engineering field
• Engineering graduates will also considered
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good organizational skills with attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Demonstrated ability to simultaneously manage a large and diverse number of projects with professionalism, cooperation and persistence
We offer salary starting from 1300EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So, let’s talk today.