Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The client Migration Team is working on an integral communication approach, impact analyses and execution of client migrations projects.
As a client migration manager, you are responsible for the planning and execution of client migration activities for international (large) Corporate Clients within the transaction service area. You will be the single point of contact for the client during the migration activities. Client migrations are impacting clients with their use of e.g. payment initiation products, account reporting and channels. The Client migration manager has a good understanding of the payments market, the ING IT landscape, has great consulting skills and has a client centric approach. In this position you are part of a multidisciplinary team and you work closely with the tribes and ING branches within the ING network.
Your Work environment
You will be working in an international context. You will be working in a team that is driving the client migrations. You will liaise with stakeholders within Transaction Services (TS) customer journey experts in the tribes, Sales, account management, client services and IT in an international environment. Communication is in English, (Romanian and or Hungarian will be beneficial).
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a collaborator/consultant with good communication and documenting skills and with a positive, critical and proactive attitude. You are a team player and able to operate independently and you effectively manage relations with stakeholders and (large) Corporate Clients.
Employee perks, benefits
• Life events (marriage/partnership, child birth/adoption, work anniversary)
• 3rd pillar retirement saving
• Life insurance
• Salary compensation during illness leave (PN)
• Cafeteria benefits
• Extra holiday days
• Fresh fruit at the workplace
• Company events, team buildings
• Referral bonus, etc.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV via email below. Please note, that we will reply only to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Economy, Banking, Finance
English - Advanced (C1)
Microsoft Excel - advanced
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
• Bachelor/master level
• 5+ years of work experience in relevant roles
• Customer centric attitude
• Be able to produce high quality deliverables within
the set timelines.
• Experience in client facing contacts
• Affinity with ERP systems
• Professional and representative attitude
• Strong analytical skills, Attention to detail;
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access
• Persuasive, knows how to convince people and able
to deal with resistance
• Very accurate and structured way of working
• Good organizational skills with the ability to co-
ordinate and prioritize work;
• Ability to operate individually but in a team as well;
• Strong interpersonal and communication (orally and
in writing) skills;
Brief description of the company
ING is a global financial institution of Dutch origin offering banking and asset management to over 60 million private, corporate and institutional clients over 50 countries. With a diverse workforce of over 50,000 people, ING comprises a broad spectrum of prominent companies that increasingly serve their clients under the ING brand.
Number of employees