Salary2 700 EUR/monthOffered salary varies based on relevant experience and skills. Annual salary bonus based on individual & company performance.
Your roleYour key position and your effort will have a noticeable impact. We are targeting continuous delivery of new features and changes to our existing systems alike and developing well engineered tests and automation scripts are a key component of this endeavor. Success in this role will be achieved by architecting, creating and maintaining code that will power the executable specifications in a web based environment.
You will participate in daily stand-ups, collaborative specification ceremonies for new features and products that are on the table, and other occasional team ceremonies. You help coach and mentor junior and medior engineers in QA Automation. As a Senior Software Engineer in QA Automation, you will primarily report to Technical Lead and QA Automation Lead.
We’ll address your career aspirations
- This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your development and mentoring skills and sharpen your coding practices
- Expand automated tests, frameworks, libraries and tools for testing
- Take ownership of the automation development and implement specifications for frontend and backend APIs
- Setup and maintain test environment, ensure pipeline failures are triaged promptly
- Parallelize automated tests to execute reliably and efficiently
- Determine the root cause of issues, resolve testing issues, and drive issues to closure
- Practice, share and nurture the best practices in testing, testability and maintainability
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of testable products
- Work as an agile, strong and diligent team member
- Help and support junior and medior colleagues
15 years of experience
For nearly 15 years, we’ve partnered with the biggest tech brands to get their ideas to market faster. As a leader in providing technical solutions in health insurance mediation, we have a robust digital platform that covers the entire life cycle of customers and helps millions of customers access affordable health insurance. We work with the cutting-edge technologies and tools, prize collaboration in all that we do, and push the boundaries with every new project.
Our technology plays a key role in our growth, and we are systematically modernizing our technological stack. We’re committed to growing a team of well-rounded engineers, operating software in a production environment and building easily maintainable software. That’s where you come in.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), or equivalent foreign education and experience accepted; alternatively, significant experience in the field can be assumed as proper substitute
- 5+ years of real-world Java or Kotlin development experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming paradigm
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with container runtimes (e.g. Docker), CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins), build automation tool (e.g. Gradle), IaC (e.g. Terraform)
- Familiarity with Gauge or Cucumber
- Previous testing and/or test automation experience
- Previous experience with common Java frameworks (Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA) and front-end frameworks (React)
- Previous experience with Kafka, Lambda processing, ETL & Data integration
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we're dedicated to building an inclusive working environment. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
If you are ready to play an important role in an upwardly mobile, innovative product development company, this is your opportunity to leverage and grow your unique strengths, talents and skills.