Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Server Demand Planning Advisor
When you’re working in the fast-moving world of technology, product availability is critical – which makes the availability of raw materials for production critical too. Our Material Planning team provides a controlled flow of materials to meet production requirements. We produce detailed schedules, adapting them if necessary to meet backlogs or material shortages, as well as material requirement lists and production plans that balance the demand and supply position of platforms and commodities to optimize product availability and cost. We’re experts at resolving problems with inventory, production schedules or material shortages and recommending procedures to avoid future problems.
Join us as a Demand Planning Advisor on our Demand Planning team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
- Drive business strategy and/or sales objectives through demand, supply and capacity inputs to orchestrate decisions on forecasts and customer commitments.
- Evaluate market, commodity, product, and platform dynamics to demand forecast.
- Analyse demand trends and forecast performance to make adjustments to future demand plans.
- Utilize data, analytics, and market intelligence to manage risk when determining forecast requirements.
- Leverage advanced statistical models to provide forecasts based on demand characteristics.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Ability to learn digital tools and data analytic techniques for day to day work.
- Leverages digital tools to analyse data and highlight business insights
- Ability to build relationships with other teams
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner amongst peers and next level leadership
- Degree in Business Information Systems / Supply chain / business related discipline
- Ability to develop data analytical approaches to analysis and recommendations
- Database design and Master’s in Supply chain
Salary starting from: 1700 EUR gross monthly
Private employee gym
Private medical care
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.