Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Part-Time Student - Central Accounting (Ref. No.: R-07851)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Centre we are currently seeking to recruit a
Part-Time Student - Central Accounting
- Daily processing of vouchers, invoices, credit notes, accruals
- Solving issues that occurred during booking
- Support with monthly reconciliations
- Communication with internal customers in order to resolve issues effectively
- Support of the team members
- Experience in accounting/financial position is an advantage
- English: Intermediate level
- SAP experience is advantage but not obligatory
- Excel skills: Intermediate level
- Good time management skills and good communication skills
- Ability to work minimum 20 hours a week
- Team player and capable to provide individual support when needed
We offer base gross salary 5 euro / hour. but can be reconsidered depending on relevant experience
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
- sports events
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
SAP - basic
Microsoft Outlook - basic
Personality requirements and skills
*English: Intermediate level
*SAP experience is advantage but not obligatory
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 83,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia