Mutasd a hasonló álláshirdetéseket
Senior Accountant CFS (Ref. No.: R-05370)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Bratislava Business Center we are currently seeking to recruit an
Senior Accountant CFS
This position is a support function to the CFS Manager (Country Finance Services). This position provides selected financial statement analysis as required, identifies process improvements and coordinates the annual statutory compliance cycle. The position works independently based on instructions received from CFS manager.
Compliance and Financial Reporting:
- To prepare and report statutory financial statements for legal entities,
- Monitor the compliance with Adient corporate accounting policies, as well as defining those specifically applicable to local business,
- Prepare statistical reports and National bank reports,
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of CFS accounts based on SOX matrix,
- To maintain good relations with government agencies which regulate the operation for this business.
- Act as a support for audit process for all audit work performed by the appointed external auditor (PwC),
- Prepare supporting documentation for audit fieldwork.
Business Planning/Consulting to BU:
- Support Tax department activities related to Tax planning projects,
- Support implementation of Corporate initiatives deployed in Region,
- Support IT projects,
- Support business unit.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience,
- Min. 3 year of experience in private and/or public accounting,
- Ability to meet tight deadlines,
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and projects, self-managed,
- Computer competency and familiarity with a variety of application software; proficiency in SAP, HFM, MS Office,
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work with a variety of internal customers,
- Fluent English, German is and advantage
- Willing to travel.
What we offer:
- Starting salary from 1800€ gross
- 13th salary
- Meal vouchers fully paid by employer
- Language courses
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Daniel Drabik on +421 257 271 020.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBratislava Business Centre
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 85,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia