Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Power BI Professional (Ref. No.: 120164)
About usSiemens Healthineers
Siemens Healthineers tvorí od roku 2001 medicínsky softvér. Tím spoločnosti má viac ako 400 členov v Bratislave, v Žiline a Košiciach, pričom úzko spolupracuje s ďalšími medzinárodnými tímami.
Job description, responsibilities and dutiesWe are looking for a skilled developer, who will be a part of a Power BI deployment project.
Your role will be:
* Develop business software applications
* Work closely with “front-end tool” team in the headquarter
* Analyse performance gaps of existing software environments and proposes measures to address efficiency problems
* Provide technical support for business applications
3+ years of experience with Power BI 10+
5+ years of experience working in IT in cross-functional teams
Experience with QlikView / Qlik Sense is a plus
In-depth understanding of the overall development process for listed tools:
Data extraction from various data sources (like SAP ERP, SAP BW, Oracle, Teradata)
Data transformation and visualization
Good communication skills and ability to interact with business users independently
Handle multiple parallel tasks and shifting priorities to meet deadlines
Additional qualifications and experiences that would be useful:
Official certification as Power BI developer or Qlik Sense, QlikView
Experience in advanced analytics using R or Python
Experience with other business intelligence tools (like Tableau or Celonis) is a plus
Experience for mashup and extension development
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
salary suggestion: starting from 2500 + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Required education, skills and personality requirementsRequired education
University education (Bachelor's degree)