Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Virtual Infrastructure Administrator (VMware Administrator)
who are we looking for
• Demonstrated experience provisioning, configuring and maintaining VMWare vSphere or VMware Cloud Foundation services.
• Comprehensive hands-on experience with virtual technologies to include VMWare ESX/ESXi, vSphere, VMotion, VCenter, DRS, HA.
• VMware administration support & management, troubleshooting and tuning VMware ESXi hosts/servers.
• Experience with Remote Monitoring & Management, vROPs, vCenter, HW monitoring.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with scripting languages Power Shell.
• Network knowledge and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networks.
• Veeam/Cohesity administration support & management is a plus.
• Familiar with VMWARE virtual networking NSX-T or NSX-V and vSAN.
• NetApp ONTAP Storage management skills are an advantage
• VMware certifications are nice to have
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile and Smart Office products are designed and built with the customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen- we believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Lenovo is the Number 1 Supercomputing provider in the world measured by Top 500 entries, and we keep going. Our Datacenter team is dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded.
We are looking for a VMware cloud foundation specialist to join our WW Managed Services team! You will report to Technical Support Manager, EMEA Premium Services, based in Bratislava. This will be a 24/7 support, you will be rotating in 3 different shifts.
Do you enjoy working with VMware products? Would you like to expand your knowledge and experiance? Good news! We are looking for a VMware adminsitrator to join our WW Managed Services team!
Our team manages latest VMware vSphere and VCF deployments, monitoring, networking and storage. This is a very exciting opportunity for people who want to make a difference and learn something new.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by Lenovo’s monitoring systems and submitted through the ticketing system
• Perform system administration tasks including upgrades, configuration, systems monitoring, troubleshooting, and support while innovating to automate as much as possible.
• Perform virtualization, storage, and backup system troubleshooting and support.
• Initiate escalation process working with other teams, partners, and vendors as appropriate while communicating progress and resolution to clients
• Assist with end-to-end troubleshooting of applications, operating systems and network infrastructure.
• Maintain and support Lenovo and customer networks including those within Lenovo’s data centers and connectivity to customer private VMWare Cloud Foundation environments.
• Consulting with clients to specify system requirements.
• Good customer and people skills with ability to effectively work through a variety of methods, including email, Microsoft Teams, telephone
• Work on and complete client requests for assistance with hosted or managed resources.
• Perform other technical tasks as defined, planned, and approved by leadership.
• Suggest innovative and creative new ideas and ways of improving processes.
• Script, automate and orchestrate system provisioning and maintenance processes using DevOps tools and technologies.
• Cooperate with other employees to create a trusting, honest, and productive work team.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.