Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Inside Sales Support Representative with French language
who are we looking for
• University education
• Minimum 1 year working experience in similar position and/or proven track of succeeding in the role
• Strong communication skills
• Customer facing skills, both by phone and e-mail
• Customer Satisfaction and Customer Escalation Management
• Ability to adapt to cultural differences
• Ability to work independently
• Highly motivated individual with proactive approach, driven for results
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures.
• Structured and Stress resistant person
• Fluent English & French (spoken and written)
• Ability to work with various software packages (MS Office) – Advanced
• Experience with Sales processes and back office administration- nice to have
• CRM application - nice to have
If your experience looks a bit different from what we’ve identified, but you feel you’d still be the best match for the role, we’d like to hear from you and get to know you better.
What We Will Offer You:
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
• Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
This position is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers. Building strong relationship and supporting sellers to offload them from administrative and non-customer facing activities. The role is instrumental for increasing our Sellers efficiency and focus on our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interlock with assigned Sales Reps to process quote renewals, aligning the quantities and prices, and manage them through the approval process while interlocking with the pricing team and profit managers to ensure the customer is able to place order against valid contract
- Contract management (creation, validation, maintenance, etc.)
- Interlock with logistics to ensure delivery requirements are met and understood by end-customer
- Interlock with finance regarding approvals and credit note creation for returned goods
- Support of other administrative tasks related to ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
- Process Education and New Tools Testing: within this role, you are asked to onboard new tasks & tools and to look for efficiencies in our processes and tools (mainly CRM)
- Escalations and prioritization with aligned functions as Pricing, Supply Chain, Product management, Finance, Channel…
You will report to Sales Support Manager. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.