Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
DCG Services Solution Designer
who are we looking for
- At least 3 years experience in maintenance services or bid management role
- Ability to manage multiple complex proposals at the same time
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience in managing offshore model and distributed team management is a plus
- Fluent in English
- International travel to our other office locations for short/long term as needed
- We are seeking individual with hunger for learning, growth and interest in DCG solutions.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The candidate will deal with non-standard business requirements of our customers and will be supposed to come up with solutions and conditions that will be acceptable for the customers. This is a key role in order to secure Lenovo’s versatility in the IT market.
Part of the role is also Proposal Creation support for the HPC (High Performance Computing team) with the preparation of the Proposal response for the large and international tenders. One of the key responsibilities is to coordinate the sales team and various resources to consolidate the reply in time and required quality.
This is a great opportunity for you to be a part of a fast growing environment and to influence the way Lenovo is doing business. You will have the opportunity to coordinate various internal teams and use your creativity in order to come up with the best solutions for our customers. The role enables steep learning curve about the DCG Business and opens many ways for further development of career within the DCG group.
Internal Lenovo teams: Sales team, Product team Services, Logistics, Legal team, Technical Solutions Team, Pricing, Sales Support teams… The candidate may also interact with external Business Partners/Customers (occasional)
- Provide design and implementation solution for services solutions by understanding our clients’ requirements & objectives
- Answer to international RFQs that contain requirements which cannot be covered by standard maintenance offerings
- Worldwide collaboration within the solution design teams in other geographies
- Very close collaboration with the local and global pricing teams
- Implement new contracts and solutions together with the global delivery teams
- Setup reports on delivery KPIs as requested by our clients, initiate and manage corrective actions
- Vendor Management
- Update and maintain project documentation regularly
What Lenovo can offer you:
• 3 sick days per year
• Additional vacation days
• 100% sick leave compensation up to 2 months per year
• A broad selection of soft / hard skills trainings and individual mentoring
• Employer contribution to the Third Pillar Pension System
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.