Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
DCG Solution Project Manager
who are we looking for
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive diverse teams across the globe and business functions to ensure projects are on track
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, organized personality
- Proven track record of success in cross-functional, global environment
3+ years of experience within a project and/or HW/SW product management working with enterprise products
English – Advanced (C1)
MS Outlook – advanced
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Participate on Solution Project meetings
• Support the TSS organization as required
• Exercise ownership of the Solution Products
• Solution product announcement process ownership
• Manage the Product Data on-time release and review Product Data quality
• Present product information and status to the management team
• Prioritize multiple deadlines and expedite communications
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.