Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Accountant AP Processing with German (Ref. č.: 1911044)
Our Accounting team manages overall support of Accounts Payable and handles the timely resolution of vendor?s queries, providing professional communication and first hand support to the business.
How you will do it
- General communication with internal customers regarding invoice status, payment status, bank confirmations or any important detail related to AP by email or phone
- Responsibility for Legal cases or Credit holds escalated internally by business or Leadership with focus on timely and high quality resolution
- Managing the resolution of issues within PTP in order to provide one consolidated feedback to the requestor.
- Cooperation with AP teams or other departments to find solution for outstanding issues
- Preparing Ad Hoc analysis of vendor account to identify root cause of an issue (Aging, Payment discipline, etc.)
- Authorization to submit Manual Payments/Quick Payments in urgent cases
- Verification of checks, stop payments/voids communication (from Banking/Payment team BE NA)
- Specific Automatic Jobs activities (ERS, Retrobills, communication related to those activities)
- Responsibility for AP support
- Responsible for timely resolution of vendor?s queries
- Creating Helpdesk tickets in Remedy system and provide the activities for their solution
- Finance and Business qualification and good accounting knowledge
- Fluent English and German (spoken and written)
- Good PC skills and excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- 1-2 years previous accounting experience, preferably in an AP role
- Team player with pro-active approach and problem solving personality
- Good Attention to Detail
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
Starting from 1000 EUR/month gross based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center.. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we?re shaping the future to create a world that?s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.