Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Senior Collaboration Platform Engineer (Ref. No.: WD30056192298)
Senior Collaboration Platform Engineer is a team member of Collaboration and Cloud Transformation Group. You will provide technical support in the areas of collaboration and configuration support for Johnson Controls globally. Including but not limited to SharePoint, PowerBI, Azure, Yammer, and other Office 365 services and also provide support for data migrations to support divestiture, acquisition and joint venture initiatives that require transfer of data and systems. Works with clients and determines implementation and integration needs. Ensures the stable day-to-day application operations of the enterprise systems. Designs and analyzes complex business solutions (manual and automated), performs time and cost estimates, and facilitates effective solution implementation of enterprise level software and systems. As a Senior Collaboration Platform Engineer you will participates in the on call team rotation on for 24x7 services to ensure that server/applications are online and functioning in support of the global roll out of the Enterprise Application product suites.
How you will do it
- Serves as liaison on technical issues between Application and Infrastructure and 3rd party vendor groups.
- Serves as senior technical administrator or subject matter expert on multiple systems.
- Serves as an expert for the company’s established Center Of Excellence.
- Provides input in the design and implementation of site architecture and technology integration direction for the COE.
- Performs upgrades, applies patches, and performs maintenance to the Enterprise Application suite.
- Required to work at least 1 weekend per month as well as evenings to allow for maintenance windows during off-peak hours.
- Adheres to the Company’s Code of Conduct and Business Ethics standards.
- Enforce content solutions standards for projects and ensure that the requirements are adequately understood and documented.
- Defines/understands development standards, procedures, and best practices.
- Performs End user training and support.
- Coordinate with the COE for project related infrastructure requirements.
- Interfaces with other information systems departments to provide technical expertise.
- Participates in ongoing professional development to enhance technical skills, communications skills, business knowledge, and knowledge of information systems products and procedures
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
- Maintains a current understanding of all current collaboration technologies and open system standards as they relate to the support of Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Adheres to all current Incident, Change, Release and Problem management policies and procedures.
- Provide internal customer communication and project leadership in support of respective platform activities.
- Identify regional business requirements and priorities in order to support and deliver programs across all business units.
What we look for
- Overall business experience between 8 to 12 years
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience maintaining enterprise applications and/or systems
- Minimum of 1- 3 years’ experience implementation and/or maintaining collaboration / content management related applications
- Familiarity with administering Office 365 services (SharePoint, Teams, PowerBI, etc..) a plus
- Familiarity with administering Azure a plus
- Familiarity with administering Input Accel/Captiva or Kofax a plus
- Familiarity with administering Microsoft Dynamics/CRM a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with computerized systems, including personal computer systems, Excel, Windows, and other mainframe or PC based related software and operating systems.
- Capable of effectively interacting with Business Unit customers
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or some IT related area preferred
- Preference for having Microsoft certification
Starting salary from 2.200 EUR/month gross (plus a 13th month salary) based on relevant experience
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
If you are applying from abroad please research cost of living in Bratislava to establish your salary expectations.
Besides being a diverse, international working environment Johnson Controls offers opportunities for professional growth and future career prospects for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Your Application: We look forward to receive your application. Only candidates matching the requirements will be contacted