Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Framatome Controls s. r. o. – a subsidiary of Framatome – is providing engineering services, system solutions, projects, software support and related services for nuclear power plants all over the world. The company focuses mainly on software and hardware engineering of own safety automation systems and support activities by commissioning of these technologies on site.
Framatome Controls s. r. o. in Bratislava with its 80 employees contributes to the global Framatome family with its 14000 employees worldwide.
The expertise of Framatome colleagues helps its customers to improve the safety and performance of their nuclear power plants and achieve their economic and social goals. Framatome has a wide and proven experience, having installed more than 300 instrumentation and control systems on reactors of all types worldwide.
Chief Engineer for Conventional Field Instrumentation
As a part of the project leadership, you will take full responsibility for the delivered end product.
- Determining the correct measuring instruments (e.g. pressure, temperature, flow, etc.) according to the specified requirements in the project.
- Represent and deliver solutions to customers and authorities
- Leading the interdisciplinary cooperation with the relevant technical departments for instrumentation projects
- Technical management of small or medium CFI work packages or projects
- Clarifying and ensuring consistency of all relevant interfaces and requirements within the project
- Gathering customer and project requirements and preparing technical specifications for tender documents
- Preparation of technical specifications
- Technical support during processing at subcontractors and review of subcontractors' technical documentation
- Leading and participating in kick-off meetings and acceptances with customers or with subcontractors
- Solving technical problems within the project work
- Leading the technical bid team for small and medium CFI bids
- Support and advise colleagues working on the project
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Automation, Measurement and control technology or equivalent area of study
- Several years of experience in project development and commissioning of measurement technology
- Experience in the project business of large-scale industrial plants
- Very good knowledge of the measurement principles of the different tools for field instrumentation
- Basic knowledge of the principles of nuclear-grade qualification according to different regulations (KTA, RCC-E, IEEE) is an advantage
- Experience working in and/or managing a project team
- Handling of system documentation
- English mandatory ; French or German appreciated ; Slovak is not mandatory
- With excellent communicative and organizational skills, you will lead your project team to success and motivate your team members to perform.
- You will confidently adapt to colleagues, customers and situations, whether domestic or international, to overcome all challenges.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English.
We offer:Joining Framatome Controls s.r.o. means...
- The opportunity to work on exciting projects,
- Being part of a dynamic team, in a global and market-leading company,
- Having access to a wide range of professional and personal development opportunities: we will offer you on-the-job training and you will be accompanied by your manager and your team to develop your competencies. You will also have the possibility to develop specific skills by going on business trips to Germany or France or by going occasionally on-site (nuclear power plant). You will also receive a language training allowance (English, French or German language).
- Basic wage: starting from 2300 EUR gross/month*
- 13th month’s salary
- Yearly salary review
- Annual performance bonus
- Meal vouchers fully paid by the company
- You can benefit from a bonus for successful referral of new employee
- Business trips fully paid by the company, with larger mobility aid
And because the well-being at work of our collaborators is essential for us:
- We will give you recognition for your work,
- We will take care of your work-life balance by offering flexible working time (freedom to choose when to start and end your work, between 6 AM and 8 PM, by respecting core hours from 9 AM to 3 PM)
- Possibility to work from home up to 3 days per week
- We also organize social events
- Free parking slots nearby (we are also accessible by tram line 4 - 25 minutes from Bratislava city center)
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, your salary depends on your individual skills and experience.