Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a center for sales and customer support and over the 17 years we have transformed into a global business center that is the financial hub of Dell Technologies.
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Project/Program Management Analyst (2020-2021 Graduates)
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Project/Program Management Analyst on our team in Bratislava.
Supporting the management with projects, ensuring projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Learning how to manage projects from initial plans, setting budget, tracking progress of project and communicate with key stakeholders.
- Support global Third Party Compliance programs such as Supplier Oversight, Risk Profiling and Global Privacy Program
- Support the analysis, planning, implementation and evaluation of these projects
- Data management activities requiring engagement with the business and Global Commodity Managers (GCM’s)
- Support the Supplier Oversight lead on the development and rollout of the supplier risk profile.
- Graduating (Bachelor's, Master's degree) in 2020/2021
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications - MS Office (including MS Word, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, InfoPath), MS SharePoint.
- Facilitate and practice security and confidentiality of information
- Experience or knowledge in data protection data management & data efficiency
Salary starting from: 1200 EUR gross monthly
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.