Merchandising Advisor for Consumer and Small Business (Ref. No.: R88265)
Dell has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We started as a centre of sales and customer support and transfer into a business centre supporting the whole EMEA region and the main financial hub of Dell, globally. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and business process support.
We are very honored and humbled to receive 3rd place in an annual 'best employer' survey conducted by Profesia amongst Shared Service Centers in Slovakia for the year 2018. Join our team and be part of life at Dell.
Our marketing department in Bratislava is considered of being a key hub of decision for running EMEA and worldwide marketing strategies. We are supporting global marketing activities across all product domains and variety of sub-functions including product life cycle management, pricing, merchandising, planning and operations.
- Develop and run weekly report review monitoring both segment market Consumer and Small business
- Drive the internal product briefing execution and auditing for a correct promo offer
- Review Direct planned promotional products together with Retail products for omnichannel promotional optimization
- Liaise with the Marketing organization to review Marcom/Advertisement creatives in order to align Product, Offer and Messaging placements
- Control inventory and aging stock products and propose actions to either accelerate or decelerate demand on specific products
- Conduct weekly and monthly market analysis by reporting of competition data, key categories and price bands
- Review key competitor’s in-market activities with a view to propose real-time promo calibrations, new promotional opportunities, and industry best practices
Essential and desirable requirement
- Graduate degree and 4-6 years relevant experience
- Fluent communication skills in English, German language skills clearly a plus
- Strong analytical skills and strict attention to details
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- A strong drive for results, organizational agility, coordination skills and excellent time management skills
- Background in marketing / product management/ - Market Analysis is highly valuable
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Learn more about our Career & Benefits