Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Intercompany Team Leader (Ref. No.: JO-1910-439965_3)
from 1800€/ depends on experiences and skills
Information about the position
- Lead and manage the accounting team in daily operations
- Lead accounting team during month-end close process and ensure all activities performed within deadlines
- Responsibility for results of the team, quality of work, people rotation and staffing
- Utilizing knowledge on reconciliations, AP or AR discrepancy resolutions, month-end process, posting of accruals, understanding, and maintaining of financial reporting
- Business academy or university degree from Accounting / Finance / Business Administration
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Min. 2 years of experience from Accounting and with leading people is a MUST
- Strong accounting background
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Team player, detail orientation, analytical skills
Gross base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Fully paid lunch vouchers
- Multisport card
- Other flexible benefits
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava