Don't hesitate and send your CV! The job is applied for also by candidates who don't match all criteria.
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Fixed Assets Accountant (Ref. No.: JO-1808-413632a_4)
1 300 EUR
Information about the position
- Maintaining all fixed assets activities
- Processing of capital appropriation requests
- Asset disposals and asset transfers
- Month end closing activities including reporting
- Contact with internal customers (plants, senior management)
- Preparation of reconciliations
- Project processing and Capital lease operations
- Assist with internal and external audits
- University degree from Accounting / Finance or related field is a must
- Strong accounting background (theoretical and practical)
- Min. 2 years of experience at Accounting position within international company
- English on advanced level is a must
- MS Office advanced user (experience with SAP is advantage)
Gross base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. Advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonusses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Relocation bonus
- Flexible working time
- Other interesting benefits
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.