Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Chipita S.A is a fast growing FMCG company with a strong international footprint. Chipita is currently present internationally in 3 major product groups- croissants and similar dough products, bread based baked snacks (Bake Rolls) and other products. Chipita products produced in 16 manufacturing plants in 10 different countries, are delivered to consumers in a total of 56 countries, either directly or indirectly through strategic partnerships.
The company is seeking to recruit:
Located in Kostolné Kračany
- To work closely with all levels of the organization within the factory environment in order to understand and address all work health and safety issues.
- To prioritize health and safety interventions, quickly and efficiently in conjunction with the daily operational tasks. Integrating them into the day to day work.
- Conduct daily plant walks ensuring a) by visual inspection, of the correct implementation of all proposed measures and b) assisting in early detection of dangerous practices or work conditions that need to be addressed.
- To maintain and continually strive to improve the level of Health and Safety across departments of the facility.
- Engineering degree or occupational health safety related field
- Candidates should have knowledge of EU/Local legislation covering occupational health and safety.
- 5 years of experience within the industry
- Experienced working under HACCP/ISO22000 and health and Safety rules and regulations
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Accurate and self-disciplined.
- High level of motivation and ability to work in teams.
Competitive remuneration package along with a very challenging career prospects in a fast-growing business environment
In addition, the following benefits are granted:
- Provision of free company products
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Canteen use
Basic monthly wage component (gross)
from 1.400 EUR btto – 1.800 EUR btto
Based on your experience/profile, the final financial conditions will be the subject to discuss and negotiate at the personal interview, however, not less than above mentioned minimum salary component.
Information about the selection process
Please, send us your CV in English via email below. Thank you for your understanding.
Ing. Katarína Pálffyová
Human Resources Manager
Contact person: please “send CV”