Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
AVL is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of powertrains (hybrid, combustion engines, transmission, electric drive, batteries and software) for passenger cars, trucks and large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Technology Scout Cognitive ITS Technologies f/m/d
- Identification of new technologies and methods for highly automated, cognitive development and optimization of automotive powertrains, components and vehicles using virtual and real product development
- Scientific investigation and validation of advanced technologies, like AI, Machine Learning, Neural Nets, etc. for use in automotive testing methods and tools
- Strengthening the connection of AVL departments to Universities and top research institutions
- Identification of research collaborations and application for research projects as well as planning, organization, supervision and control of those
- Representation of AVL at technical conferences, events of research communities and research projects
- Documentation of research and scouting results in order to effectively share and further develop them with experts
- Masters-degree (a minimum of 3 years professional experience or PhD in Informatic, Data Science, Mechatronic or similar
- High affinity to automotive safety, testing and validation for different application areas (Electrification, Automated and connected driving, RDE, etc.)
- Strong technical background and broad knowledge in the area of Verification & Validation
- Ability to scientifically work on automated, cognitive methods and tools for testing automotive vehicles and components
- Very good presentation skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel ~20%
- Flexitime Regulation
- Award-winning Training Programs
- Health Management
- Parental Leave Management (Maternity/Paternity Protection & Educational Leave)
Annual Remuneration: Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act we are obligated to state the annual gross remuneration (full-time) for this position as a basis for negotiation: €54,000.00. We will, in any case, offer market-conforming payment taking qualifications and professional experience into account.