Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Job ID: 1659546 | Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take the first step and a day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life and your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon.
We are looking to hire a talented and committed Recruiter for our EU Operations Recruiting team to play a critical role in managing Amazon's growth and additional hiring requirements.
This position can be based in London, Cork, Munich, Milan, Madrid, Prague, Bratislava or Luxembourg location.
· Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
· Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to “profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment of talent that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine-tuning current processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification and Amazon’s Leadership Principles. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
· Experience recruiting for mid-senior level talent.
· Fluency in English.
· Communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
· Client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
· Possess analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers and the recruiting team.
· Corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives
· Master's level degree
Sounds interesting? We look forward to your application. Please apply online and upload your CV in English.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.