Thank you for understanding.
Display similar jobs
Junior Accountant - Intercompany Reconciliation (Ref. No.: R-07200)
Adient Slovakia s.r.o.
1 030 EUR/month
Information about the position
Job description, responsibilities and duties
For our Business Center in Bratislava (Slovakia) we are currently seeking to recruit a
Junior Accountant - Intercompany Reconciliation
- Weekly and monthly reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Selection of invoices to be paid, payment proposal
- Cash Application
- Support with month end close activities (accrual preparation, proposals, resolution of out of balances)
- Resolution of aged items/disputes based on Key Performance Indicators
What we offer:
- Base gross monthly salary starting from 1030 EUR, but can be reconsidered depending on relevant experience
- 13th salary
- Language courses
- Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
- Flexible working time, extra holiday entitlement, wedding allowance, child birth allowance, jubilee allowance, relocation allowance
- Health, safety and ergonomics events, training sessions
- Active life with colleagues full of various sports activities (swimming, yoga, tennis, volleyball etc.)
- Multisport card
- Massage at workplace, modern relax areas and game room
- Financial education: Experience in accounting/financial position ideally for at least 1 year but also suitable for fresh graduates with relevant economic education/training
- English: Intermediate
- SAP: Basic transactions (advantage, not obligatory)
- Excel: Intermediate
- Good Time management skills and communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Team player
Adient is committed to equal employment opportunity, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest availability date. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact Juliána Bocková on +421 2 5727 1113.
Employee perks, benefits
Meal vouchers (fully paid by employer)
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Microsoft Outlook - basic
SAP - basic
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
Brief description of the company
With more than 4,000 employees and eight locations in Slovakia, the new company is one of the key employers in Slovakia’s automotive industry.
Adient’s only business center worldwide is in Bratislava. Approximately 900 employees in Bratislava support the company’s business around the globe in finance, information technology, purchasing, sales, human resources, transport and logistics and project management.
In Trencin, Adient operates the biggest automotive technology center across Slovakia. More than 500 employees there develop a wide range of highly innovative products for the cars of tomorrow.
In Zilina, the company produces complete seat systems and automotive fabrics, in Lucenec foam components for seats as well as metal components for head restraints and in Martin seat covers.
With 83,000 employees operating in 238 manufacturing/assembly plants in 34 countries worldwide, we produce and deliver automotive seating for all vehicle classes and all major OEMs. From complete seating systems to individual components, our expertise spans every step of the automotive seat-making process. Our integrated, in-house skills allow us to take our products from research and design all the way to engineering and manufacturing – and into more than 25 million cars every year.
To learn more , please visit www.adient.com or www.adient.com/slovakia