ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky - Späť na ponuku
|Place of work||Hodžovo námestie 3, 811 06 Bratislava|
|Salary offered (gross)||by agreement|
| ||We are looking for a person, support banking middleware and integration platform to ensure superior results for end customers.|
Our team is looking for highly motivated people looking for unique opportunity in building a new multi-country bank.
If you are experienced and enthusiastic IT folk with strong commitment to deliver the results, willing to fight with unexpected challenges, keeping sense of humour in difficult situations and enjoying young people around yourself, send us your CV and don’t miss this one-in-a-lifetime chance to join our similarly thinking team!
|TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES||Will support core banking applications and perform daily IT operational activities to provide superior results for end customers.|
- Member of 2nd level support for core banking and internet banking products.
- Monitor performance and availability of applications.
- Monitor issue tracking tool for incoming incidents and act accordingly.
- Analyze problems in software applications and resolving them with help of 3rd level vendor support.
- Recognize the critical elements of applications problems determine solutions and make logical recommendations.
- Perform daily IT-related banking operations.
- Supporting Change Lead in evaluation of proposed system changes and performing the changes; or supervises and validates changes done by other parties.
- Escalate problems to Supervisor, Execution Manager or third party as appropriate.
|Other benefits||Become part of one the most stable and strongest banking groups in the CEE region. We offer you a challenging position in a company that operates in a dynamic and international environment:|
- Work in young, dynamic and inspiring team
- Motivating financial conditions
- Work on the bank´s top projects
- Career growth opportunities
Requirements for the employee
|Required education||Secondary with school-leaving examination|
Candidates with the following education also suit the position:
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - advanced
|Required experience||Number of years of experience: |
|Personality requirements and skills|
- At least 1 years of IT experience
- At least basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- At least basic Unix experience, preferably IBM AIX
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills to facilitate communication with IT and functional specialist, business partners and IT suppliers
- Very good command of English; significant portion of communication is with foreigners
Optional (but welcome) knowledge:
- Unix scripting (sh, perl)
- Software build and configuration tools (ant, make, SVN, CVS etc.)
- Basic Java experience welcome
- Enterprise integration principles
- Banking knowledge is a plus
- Experience with messaging techniques (MQ, JMS etc.)
- Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL is a plus
|Information about the selection process||If you are interested in contributing to the development of our banking network, we look forward to receiving your application in English via email@example.com|
By sending data in application I give my permission to administrate, process and store my personal details in the ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky. I declare that all information supplied is true and is supplied voluntarily, of my own accord, and without consequences, in the awareness that the details may be processed exclusively for the purposes of a database of job seekers within the Act N. 428/2002 Coll., the Data Protection Act. Consent is granted for the period, for which is the ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky, in accordance with applicable laws, required to store personal data.
ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky is committed to take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal data are treated according to the rules applicable in the Slovak Republic and the local regulations for their protection and to prevent their misuse.
We would like to thank all the applicants for their interest.Only selected applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
|Company address||ZUNO BANK AG, pobočka zahraničnej banky|
Einsteinova 23 Show in map
851 01 Bratislava